Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kyle Busch scores 'emotional' NASCAR Xfinity victory at Michigan International Speedway

Busch
Kyle Busch returned to NASCAR Xfinity racing in fine style at Michigan International Speedway.
Elliott
With his wife, Samantha, and son, Brexton, on hand, Busch and the No. 54 Toyota
won the Great Clips 250 Benefitting Paralyzed Veterans of America on Saturday.
It was Busch's first Xfinity race since he was injured in the season-opening event at Daytona in February.
"It's an emotional day, and any win is," Busch said. "You never know when it's your last, that's for sure after Daytona and what happened.
"I can't say enough my wife and my family and my friends, everybody that pushed me so hard to get me back to here and get me back in the race cars and doing what I love to do."
Defending series champion Chase Elliott finished second in the No. 9 Chevrolet, and Kyle Larson was third in the No. 42 Chevrolet.
Busch has 71 victories in the Xfinity Series.
Chris Buescher, driver of the No. 60 Ford, leads the series in points with 489.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home